Given the subject, I considered saving this issue for an October post, but my standard is to print these in the month they came out. So here's the March 15th, 1968 edition of Life magazine, at least the ads.
How to recognize a real Wrangler? He's not in this picture?
I always thought the "Wonder Years" ad campaign for the bread was a play on the TV show. I stand corrected.
Hy Roth was an illustrator for Playboy. I recognize his style and it's got to be from something besides Playboy. Anyone?
Nabisco's Toastettes entered the game a little late, 3 years after Kellogg's Pop Tarts. They ceased production in 2002.
Yes, guys. If this simple-minded woman can fly, SO CAN YOU!
Is that her real hair?
The 60's were starting to lost their charm, although the model at the bottom left is still hanging on.
So you can hide your drinking problem in style.

_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
_stitch.jpg)
0 Comments