Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Deadzone Enforcers

My Painted Enforcers for Deadzone:

SAM_6587


I got two Captains, and wanted each to be unique, so I used different skin tones, cape colors and basings. I also positoned each head looking at a diferent direction. The arms are magnetized, allowing change in positioning as well as arms exchange with the other weapon options that are going to be available with the soon-to-come plastic Peacekeepers.

SAM_6588


SAM_6590


SAM_6593


SAM_6595


I'm pleased with the result. They look sufficiently unique now. Now I'm wondering that the different cape colors might even indicate rank/seniority (!).

SAM_6596


I also modified one of the engineers a bit, so both wouldn't look identical. Did the same with the missile launcher guys.

SAM_6599


SAM_6600


SAM_6601


SAM_6606


SAM_6609


SAM_6612


SAM_6622


SAM_6625


SAM_6631


SAM_6627



Other Enforcers are on the paint desk and should be showing up here soon.

*End of Transmission*

Post a Comment

0 Comments