This is a photo of the products I bought with my own hard-earned money! Yikes! I can't wait to actually get my brushes on them and onto my face to see the real results. I also ordered their lip charm (it's basically a pretty key chain consisting of 3 Burberry-checked gun-metal cubes - one of which houses a nude lip gloss), but unfortunately they were unable to get stock in due to high demand. :-( Anyhoo, here's what arrived at my door step this morning (awesome start to a Friday!)...I particularly love the personal touch from Harrods! ^_^
![]() |
| L - R: Burberry Beauty Brush, Sheer Liquid Foundation, 5 Sheer Eye Shadows, 2 Lip Covers & 2 Light Glow Blushes. |
- Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation: I got the colour in Trench No. 05 (and looking at the bottle, it would match my skin tone perfectly - I will let you know for sure once I try it in a blog post). It's in a 30 ml / 1 fl. oz. pump bottle.
- Light Glow (natural blushes): in Blossom (No. 5) and Tangerine (No. 6). Come in 7 g / 0.24 oz sizes.
- Sheer Eye Shadow: in the following shades - Midnight Blue (No. 20), Slate Blue (No. 15), Lavender (No. 14), Rosewood (No. 09) and Antique Rose (No. 10). Size is 2.5 g / 0.088 oz.
- Lip Cover: in Rosewood (No. 04) and Romantic Rose (No. 24). Size is 3.8 g / 0.13 oz.
I'm impressed with their packaging - it's really luxurious. Although I expected the gun-metal part (particularly in the foundation) to be heavier than it actually is like I had read so much about. Which is ok by me as it's easier to travel with! Certainly the blushes and eye shadows feel heavier than most other brands due to the gun-metal packaging. The eye shadows, foundation and blushes are secured by a magnet. The shadows and blushes come in the Burberry check velvet black pouch. The lip covers also have the Burberry check embossed into the lip product itself! All very classy.
The beauty brush is something I got mainly as a collector's item as it's so pretty, but I will certainly be using this and not just have it on display. It's smaller than I expected, but still quite portable and lives in a nice black velvet pouch secured with a tie. The brush is extremely dense and ultra soft.
I will most likely be reviewing some or all of them as soon as I've had ample time to test them out and let you guys know what I think. If there are any in particular you'd like me to review, please leave a comment below and I shall make them a priority! ^_^
xo


0 Comments