Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Chantels - The Chantels

Album/Artist Review

I used to fall asleep every night while playing this album on my little record player. I still have the album in a box. Memories of my teen years. That's when singers had voices, & sang with feelings.


Album Description
Track Listing
  
Artist • The Chantels
Album Title • The Chantels
Genre • R&B
Year • 2009
Total Tracks • 12
Playtime • 00:29:34
Total Size • 106.87 MB
ID3-Tag • vorbis
Codec • FLAC / 525 kbps
Mode/Channels • 2
Posted ByAZOR On 08/28/2019
  
 
01. Maybe (02:40)
02. The Plea (02:58)
03. Come My Little Baby (02:06)
04. Congratulations (02:17)
05. Prayee (02:35)
06. He's Gone (02:28)
07. I Love You So (02:19)
08. Every Night (02:05)
09. Whoever You Are (02:33)
10. How Could You Call It Off (02:42)
11. Sure Of Love (02:27)
12. If You Try (02:20)
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments