Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Singing Snowmen

I collect the musical snowmen from Hallmark. It's a recent obsession... I have collected them for five years but last year I didn't purchase the snowman because, well, quite frankly, he didn't 'speak to me".


Last year I left the snowmen in the living room all year because my grandsons love to make them sing and dance.
 
They love the little bells on the penguins' tails that jingle when they shake while dancing to the Christmas songs.

This Mr. and Mrs. Snowman are the snow people who started this obsession.

These are the favorites of the grandsons.  The penguins dance and tail wag, the tree lights up, the snowman has some cool moves... ah, yes, they love it!

This year I am going to pack them away with the Christmas decorations.  As you can see, they are mostly white.  We heat with wood (dusty, dusty, dusty) and since they are made of a soft, fleecy fabric they collect dust, fingerprints, etc.  The grands will be disappointed for a bit but I'm thinking that they will be elated next December when these guys make their way out of the box!

Thanks for dropping by...

Post a Comment

0 Comments