Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

Hello friends.  Can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here??  For me, it is a very exciting time of the year. Time to gather with family and friends.  Spending time with our loved ones is the best gift of all.

It is also the start of the holiday season and time to start planning all the Christmas decorations and to be thankful for all our blessings.  And although there were some very challenging and trying moments this year, there is still so much to be thankful for.  

One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to set the table beginning with our Thanksgiving table which I love to decorate with falls warm color palette.  For this table, I selected Spode's Delamere pattern with a lovely shade of brown.  To keep it a bit more casual, I added a few natural accents mixed with informal seasonal pieces.



A small white pumpkin with a pretty fall spray anchors each place setting.  




I love this shade of burnt orange with this pretty brown transferware,




Brown flatware complements this festive place setting.




























I hope that table provides a bit of inspiration for your own Thanksgiving table this year.  I also wish that you all are surrounded by your loved ones this Thanksgiving holiday and may you all be blessed with the laughter, warmth and love of the season.


Fondly,

Janet

Post a Comment

0 Comments