Summer Time means Gazpacho
 |
| www.SusanBranch.com |
Summertime means plenty of vegetables around here.
One of my favorite summer time soups is Gazpacho and this recipe from Susan Branch is one of my favorite cold soup recipes.
This soup recipe is very refreshing and hits the spot on a hot summer day.
Susan Branch ~ Gazpacho
Combine in your blender:
10 ounces cold tomato juice1/2 medium cucumber, cut up1 medium tomato, cup up1 Tbsp sugar (I leave this out)1/4 cup red wine vinegar1/4 cup salad oil (I leave this out)
To the blended ingredients add:
2 1/2 cups tomato juice1 medium tomato, chopped1/2 cucumber, chopped 1 small onion, finely chopped2 celery stalks, diced2 green onions, green part only, chopped1/2 zucchini, chopped1 small green pepper, finely chopped (I had red on hand)
Add or subtract any vegetables you like. Serve very cold.
 |
| SusanBranch.com |
Belinda~ Living within our Means ~
0 Comments