Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Romantic Settings

Welcome everyone.  I hope you are all having a delightful weekend.  It was the perfect day for me today... My hubby did not have to work today so I was very happy to have him home,.  We enjoyed a most pleasant morning together.   Did a little house work while he worked in the yard, that is his favorite past time...And in the evening we enjoyed a delicious meal at our favorite sea side restaurant and finished with a beautiful and relaxing stroll by the water.  Life is great....
I even had the pleasure of putting this little vignette together to share with you today.  Still taking advantage of roses I purchased about a week an half ago.  It must have been the air conditioner in the house that helped them last longer than usual.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.   I also hope that you enjoy my photos.
































































 




Post a Comment

0 Comments