It's a peaceful day here in Columbus, Ohio. And I'm lying down on the floor typing away on my laptop computer as I hear the wind blow against the house. It's warm enough for me to get outside the house and go for a walk through the neighborhood to get some exercise. The outside temperature isn't Summer-time type of warmth, but it's warm enough to signal, for right now at least, the end of Winter. And I wonder if this is truly Springtime or if Winter will return one more time. I'm not very good and predicting the weather and I could only make assumptions. The spring-like weather feels good right now. And right now, I'm having a really good day.
And as I'm lost in thought in the calm peacefulness of the afternoon, here are some photos of Nicole Richie.
Nicole Richie and her spouse Joel Madden
0 Comments