

PD Jung Chul-min of 'Running Man' looked back at the preparation process for fan meeting.
“They were all in trouble,” he said honestly.
'Running Man', which was first broadcast on July 11, 2010, became a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS after receiving the Nine-year anniversary this year after a big and small crisis. Jung Chul-min PD, who started as the youngest supporting director of Running Man and served as the main director of Running Man, returned to Running Man in May after successfully completing the new entertainment Michu 8-1000. Under his plan, Running Man held a fan meeting 'Running District' as an event to commemorate the nine-year anniversary at Ewha Womans University Auditorium on the 26th of last month.
Ji Suk-jin was the most nervous member. “I know that Ji Suk-jin was burdened with mental pressure, saying, What if there is no response, and what if I ruin the stage,” said Jeong. But there were so many fans who cheered and applauded my brother. My brother said, I was a person who did not have such feelings, but it was really hard to endure tears because of the creeps. "I lived and said this experience was 30 years."

0 Comments