Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a decent week . It's weekend again ! Whoohoo ! I'm really not liking the heatwave currently happening... Bleh !Anyone got any fun weekend plans ??
Today I'm showing you one of the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polishes. These are their e textured range of polishes. The first colour from the range that stood out for me was Bubble Plum (seems I'm a huge fan of purple nail polishes lately .. lol ) .
Bubble Plum is a gorgeous medium purple texture nail polish. The formula on this polish seemed a little harder to control than other texture polishes I've tried. For the swatch below I used two coats of Sally Hansen Sugar Coat . Another downside though .. The polish started getting some major tip wear after day three, and from there it just went south really quickly and started chipping really bad. I don't normally wear polishes that long, but since I was in "holiday" mode when I wore this, it was a little disappointing especially since the price tag is R89,95. But non the less it really is a gorgeous colour, and I really liked wearing it. Was such a fun bright summer colour.
Here's the photos of 2 coats of Sally Hansen Bubble Plum -
What are your thoughts on this colour ? Do you have any of the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat range ??

.jpg)




0 Comments