A retro look will get you noticed anywhere, anytime. Especially if its a 70’s style wiggle dress with thick shoulder pads and big fabric buttons running down the back, done in a bright popping color like purple and paired with sunshine yellow accessories. How adorable, I say editorial! Hello FI readers, welcome back!
If I could, I’d wear a dress like this on a daily basis. Paired with heels this high and a fascinator this fancy. Retro style has made a strong comeback and we’ve been seeing the 70’s vibe on runways and streets all around us. From bell bottoms, prints, neon brights to fringe and crop tops, street style is heavily infused and influenced by this trend. I’ve been diving in. Whats not to love about sophisticated vintage style? I paired my vintage dress with modern accessories for a clean look that is not costume looking. Modern retro, hehe. I added flowers in the mix to further bring the freshness of Spring to my look. I honestly started feeling like a bride on her wedding day, hehe.
That fascinator! Is that the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Just like a flower in full bloom! This amazing couture piece was handcrafted, custom made and gifted to me by ADAOBIGOGO a Las Vegas based young designer. It's very avant garde and I honestly fell in love with it the moment I saw it. The care and love that goes into each of her pieces is amazing and obvious. Her website is still under construction but you can find her on iG @adaobigogo or email her at dobinwakuche@yahoo.com for inquiries and orders.
So what’s on your Easter menu today? I’m not doing a lot of cooking but my signature 7 layer salad, is always a gorgeous addition to any menu and will be served for sure. I’m off to get started. Happy Easter World!
Deets
Dress (old)
Pumps By Christian Louboutin
Fascinator By Adaobigogo
Be ridiculously blessed as you think those purple thoughts, Xo...























0 Comments